There are few areas in the US as picturesque as Arizona, or the “Grand Canyon State,” but the key to enjoying an unforgettable vacation or weekend getaway here is to tour it in the right conditions. This means no heavy luggage to carry around, spare clothes for various types of weather, equipment that will allow you to enjoy your favorite activities and solutions to travel easily and quickly from one corner of the state to the other. You have probably figured out by now that your only chance is to look for the most suitable RV rental in Arizona and book it.
Arizona, a unique place to go RVing?
The dry climate favors road trips, and Arizona has enough highways to allow you to set any itinerary you consider interesting;
- The variety of natural sights and historical places make frequent unplanned stops and itinerary changes a necessity;
- The space provided by a campervan is larger, enough for consistent and sufficient luggage;
- Most RVs have a kitchenette, which means less money spent on food and the chance to cook your favorite recipes;
- Depending on their capacity, Some recreational vehicles can shelter 6 people or more, which means you can share the amazing adventures awaiting with your loved ones;
- You will save a fortune on accommodation and transportation while still enjoying excellent conditions.
If these benefits are not enough to tilt the balance in favor of finding an attractive RV rental in Arizona, just think of all the wonderful places and experiences waiting to be discovered.
What Makes Arizona Irresistible?
Before reviewing some natural treasures, we have to remind you of the city of Phoenix, with its perfect year-round weather, a top destination for golf players. There are also many cultural attractions in Phoenix, such as the Heard Museum and its Native American historical treasures, the Museum of Art with its breathtaking exhibits or the Orpheum Theater with its heart-moving stories. You will have the time of your life exploring the outdoors, especially if you are into hot air ballooning, rock climbing, desert jeep tours or family-friendly attractions.
Leaving the city, besides the Grand Canyon, with a beauty that no presentation could faithfully capture, you will not want to miss the Barringer Crater situated 37 miles away from Flagstaff. It was created by a meteor crash hitting Arizona 50,000 years ago and it is very well conserved due to the climate in the area. It attracts thousands of visitors every year. There is also visitor center nearby, providing extensive information and interesting pictures of meteors, comets, asteroids, space and our solar system.
Horseshoe Bend is a horseshoe shaped meander of Colorado River in the neighborhood of Page, Arizona. This popular destination gathers many visitors, as the riverbed abounds in garnet and hematite, which gives the water a strange emerald green hue. The most spectacular pictures are usually taken at dusk, just before visitors hop back in their RV rental in Arizona to drive to the recreational park Glen Canyon, 5 miles upriver.
Lake Havasu is another must see, a strange oasis in the middle of the desert Arizona mountains. It is among the top tourism and vacation spots of the country, mostly due to the reconstructed copy of the London Bridge, imported by the city in the 1960s.
If you rent an RV in Arizona, you will be able to visit all these exceptional natural sights whenever you want, take as much time as you need and bring along as many friends and relatives as you wish. You will not need to worry about camping sites either, as there are some great facilities for RV rentals in the Arizona area.
Everything you need and our recommended sites for RV Rentals in the Arizona area
Depending on your route, you can park in one of the following campsites. All of them accept out of state visitors, a perfect parking place for your RV rental in Arizona.
- Meteor Crater RV Park - It is situated 18 miles away from the well-known Meteor Crater. It is a great option for tent trailer rentals. Several attractions are just a couple of minutes away from the RV Park, such as Winslow and Flagstaff. The 65 spaces available, out of which 40 are full hookup sites equipped with room for slide-outs, offer amenities like recreational hall, horseshoes, restrooms, showers, laundry facility, dump station, RV storage and supplies, Wi-Fi internet access, ATM, etc.
- Campbell Cove RV Resort is conveniently located near the lake and is the perfect park for you and your RV rental in Arizona, especially if you're into watersports . The camp has 100 full hookup sites provided with room for slide-outs and access to spa, heated pool, horseshoes, outdoor games, game room, restrooms, showers, motorhome storage, cable TV and Wi-Fi internet access. You can even take your pet with you.
- Page Lake Powell Campground – It has 105 shaded gravel sites available, out of which 71 are full hookup places with special room for slide-outs. The amenities offered include a heated pool, spa, playground, horseshoes, outdoor games, restrooms, showers, laundry facility, groceries, supplies, Wi-Fi internet access, cable TV, and dump station, more than enough for any RV rental in Arizona.
Find the Perfect RV for Your Vacation on Our Website!
Don't settle for just any motorhome for your vacation in Arizona. Choose the best one for you and your plans by browsing our 25,000 RVs – from class A, B, and C motorhomes to travel trailers you can connect to your own car and vans you can drive around with ease!
We have dedicated staff that can help you find your RV rental in Arizona, plan a vacation in detail and forget about lodging and transportation hassle. No more hotel rooms, planes or trains to book tickets for and fill with luggage! Your vacation will be perfect, as you can carry an entire home with you and enjoy the same comfort. Just decide on the model, book it for the desired period and make the arrangements to pick it up from one of the 816 centers we have in 32 countries around the world.
Our prices are the lowest on the market and, if you don't believe it, we challenge you to find a better offer. If you do, we promise to offer you the same price or reimburse the difference if you have already paid more, as a proof of our commitment to your satisfaction. We will strive to provide you with a dreamy RV rental in Arizona, we'll make sure you enjoy the experience of traveling in it through the Grand Canyon State to the fullest!
For a more precise search, check out ou RVs in Tucson, Phoenix.