Adelaide is a vibrant and culturally rich city. Whether you are looking for an indigenous experience or a modern experience, you are spoilt for choice. With an RV rental in Adelaide, you are bound to make lifetime memories in this city.
There’s plenty to explore from the oasis cultural market and museums that show case Adelaide’s cultural heritage to the first Adelaide Aerial Parka and high end malls packed with boutiques, café and a vibrant night life.
One of the best ways to tour the spectacular city is in an RV as it offers you comfort and convenience.
1. Visit a winery. Adelaide has numerous wineries waiting to be explored. Tour one and experience the wine-making process and later indulge your taste buds with the flavorful, freshly made wine.
2. Shop till you drop. There are numerous avenues for you to go shopping. Whether you want an urban mall with boutiques, technology shops or a cultural shop with artifacts and products that show case the Australian culture, you are spoilt for choice.
3. Visit the aerial park. Park your rental RV and strap yourself for a challenging yet thrilling experience in the aerial adventure park.
4. Go for groceries shopping. This is a must-do for anyone traveling in an RV rental in Adelaide. It is time to stock up your kitchen with your favorite groceries. Adelaide’s produce market is packed with fresh produce that capture your attention with their sights, texture and taste.
5. Tour the city. Buckle up and leisurely drive your RV across the city to experience it.
6. Experience nature. There are numerous zoos, wildlife parks and reserves in Adelaide. Identify some and visit to see some of the indigenous and exotic creatures.
7. Attend an event. There are plenty of events in Adelaide throughout the year. Ranging from galleries and museum exhibitions to cultural festivals, each event presents you an opportunity to experience both local and international cultural heritage. Popular festivals include the Film Festival, The Adelaide festival, Adelaide Cabaret Festival, Australian International Cello Festival, and The Feast Festival among others.
8. Go to the beach. Located 20 minutes away from the city, Adelaide beaches are a great way to soak up the sun on your visit. If you’re traveling with your family, head north for family friendly beaches with attraction sites that will make your kids smile. Otherwise, drive your RV rental to the south if you want to surf.
9. Watch a game at the Adelaide Oval. You can either visit the state-of-the-art sports museum or book a sit at the arena and watch a live cricket game.
10. Camp. Identify a campsite and engage in various camping activities.
Whether you are traveling alone, with your spouse, best friend with the entire family or friends, RV rental in Adelaide is the most convenient and safest way to tour the city. You choose the places you want to visit without time constraints.
There are numerous campsites and tourist parks in Adelaide where you can park your motor home for the night. You only need to choose and rent an RV that suits you.
There are various categories of RVs for rent including:
Your choice of an RV will depend on the number of your travel companions, amount of cargo and your budget. Class A RVs are the most expensive with class C being the most affordable.
Class A offers an abundance of luxurious amenities while class B and C have basic amenities to offer you comfort and convenience as you travel.
A wide selection. Campanda offers a wide variety of motorhomes in each class. You can compare various models online before choosing one that suits your needs and preference.
Best prices in the market. For as low as $20 per night, you can find an RV that will save you the extra cost of food, accommodation and transportation.
Dedicated customer service. Campanda has a team of excellent customer service representatives that answer all your questions to ensure you find a suitable vehicle. They also offer unmatched on-road assistance for a seamless trip.
Motor homes offer you a complete package of transportation, food and accommodation at an affordable price. Contact Campanda now for your RV rental in Adelaide.
Why not check out our RVs in other Australian cities:
You can also check out our RVs in the whole country.
Do you need help?Read our FAQ page