If you are planning a vacation to Bellingham, there is so much in store from you, especially if you get an RV rental in Bellingham. From the museums, events, nature trails, water activities to camping, there is something for everyone. Often, one has to plan ahead and save for a vacation. It is therefore only fair that you enjoy your trip and have your money go to good use.
What if you were able to go for two vacations or extend the number of days on the same budget? Well, it is possible. Renting an RV is one of the surest ways to cut on cost in your travel.
1. Cutting down on the cost of food. Food is a major part of any tourist’s budget. In some cases, it can take up to half the cost of the whole vacation. However, when travelling in an RV rental, you can go grocery shopping and make your own food from your motor home.
Well, once in a while you can visit a dinner of your choice and have a taste of the various cuisines. But, planning most of your meals from your RV ensures you eat tasty, healthy and budget friendly meals. It also eliminates your risk of contracting traveler’s diarrhea common among travelers for eating from bland restaurants.
2. Cost of luggage. Many travelers opt to travel light to save up on the charges of their luggage not to mention restriction on the luggage per person. Renting RV offers you the freedom to carry as much as you want. An RV rental in Bellingham is specially designed to provide enough cargo space for your trip. You can bring along your favorite hiking boots, fishing rods, surfing boards, your favorite wine from your favorite wine, grocery and food stuffs from your home town, cameras and other and food stuffs from your home town, cameras and other necessities.
3. Choose a budget-friendly RV. Most RV hire companies have a wide selection of RVs for you to choose from depending on the number of people you are travelling along, preference and budget. If you are travelling alone, a Class B motor home will have the basic amenities you have at the most affordable price. Do your research and find the best deals on RVs for rent.
4. Cost of transport. Alternative transport means for most travelers include taxis, tour vans and public means of transport. While public transport is cheap, it can be challenging to find your way to terminals and bus stations on time. On the other hand, taxis can be expensive. Besides, both options present the challenge of limited cargo space.
5. Cost of accommodation. The number one expense for travelers is accommodation. Cabins, suites, resorts and hotels are expensive. RV rental in Bellingham are furbished with accommodation facilities such as sleeping areas and sanitary facilities. They may not be overtly luxurious but they offer you basic accommodation anytime, everywhere.
6. Share cost of travel. Bring along a friend or your spouse and share the cost of your travel. Even if you are travelling in a large group and went for the luxurious class A RV, chances are you will incur a lower cost per person than alternative transport and accommodation options.
7. Access to more affordable non-touristy locations. In many countries, the touristy spots may not be as exciting as advertised. Moreover, they are crowded and everything else around there is expensive. Ask around the locals or in the RV rental station for better places for you to visit.
The main benefit of renting an RV for your trip is that they offer you convenience in transport, dining and accommodation at an affordable price. You get to bring home like comfort and facilities everywhere you go. When you rent an RV, you’ll be able to see the city at your own comfort and pace. Ensure to find out the local regulations on renting and driving an RV if you are visiting a foreign country.
RV rental in Bellingham is a convenient way to see the eventful city. There are numerous campsites and RV parks in the city.
1. Scenic drives. Bellingham is home to two main highways that are designated as scenic drives: Chuckanut Drive and Mount Baker Highway. The major part of the highway is adjacent to the shoreline offering you an impressive view of bays and islands. A drive along Mount Baker Highway from the eastern end of Bellingham begins with an urban feel before giving away to rolling plantation and alpine vistas. Along the way you will see the Maple Falls and Glaciers, Mt Baker Forest before culminating your tour at the snow-capped Mt Baker.
2. Hiking. Park your RV and wear your hiking boots to explore hiking trails in city parks, forest, mountains or green ways. Whether you want a family friendly hiking trail or to bring your dog along or to conquer the mountains, there is something for you.
3. Water Adventures. Park your RV in one of the several RV parks in Bellingham and pursue the waters. You could surf, fish, swim or book a cruise. Bring your own fishing rods and paddles or rent some.
Campanda has rental stations in Bellingham with a wide collection of motor homes to choose from. You can opt to visit the RV station in person, identify an RV, pay up a deposit amount and rive your way into your favorite Bellingham location. Alternatively, if you are flying in from a different state or country, book an RV online. Let the Campanda team in Bellingham know of your travel schedule and they will pick you up and drive you to your rental RV.
Campanda offers well-furnished RV rentals in Bellingham for every class. The RVs are furnished with kitchen facilities, sanitary facilities, boarding facilities and entertainment facilities. Contact Campanda today to book your rental RV and enjoy a free consultation on your itinerary planning.