Are you looking to hike at the foot of the Rockies? A Campanda RV rental in Colorado Springs isis just what you need and offers the most opportunities to explore for hikers and nature watchers alike. With a growing fleet of 25 thousand RVs, Campanda is the largest and most trusted platform for renting RVs world-wide. It’s better not even to look at motels in the middle of scenic Colorado. You’ll step right into the wild as soon as you park your RV rental in Colorado Springs.
Colorado Springs, a city intertwined in trails
Easily a capital for everything outdoors, Colorado Springs offers some of the best trails for hiking and natural wonders for sight seeing. It also has home municipality status, which means that it’s a self governing entity, so you’ll feel the place’s uniqueness not only in its biological features but also in its legislation. Here are some of the destinations that you have to visit after getting an RV rental in Colorado Springs from Campanda.
- Garden of the gods draws its name from a unique formation of sand stones that inch up the ground in a diagonal fashion. You’ll find beautiful sandy structures poking behind the trees and foliage.
- A trail connecting Palmer lake and Fountain, CO runs through the city. This trail is part of a network of trails that stretch over 110 miles. Your RV rental in Colorado Springs can become a hub to venture from in multiple directions. So park next to all the other RVs and take some time to hike and explore.
- the city offers also some of the best vegetarian delicacies in Colorado. In fact it’s a city known for cooking a mean plate of vegetables. It has a wide diverse selection of earthy foods because of its location at the base of Pikes Peak giving it access to a wide range of elevations for some good old fashioned local collection of foods.
Where to park your RV rental in Colorado Springs
- Garden of the gods RV resort is a great option to hook up your rig because you’ll be right in the heart of Colorado Spring’s main attractions. The prices are a little bit on the more on the expensive side, but it’s worth every penny.
- Goldfield RV parks offers probably the most diverse range of services. They have different pricing plans to support all types of budgets. Your RV rental in Colorado Springs will be parked in a park known for its serene vibe and friendly staff.
- Foot of the Rockies RV resort and Storage is the most competitive on price and is set up on a huge piece of land. Ironically enough, it’s the furthest one among the three from the Rockies.
Campanda makes renting an RV in Colorado Springs easy
Who we are
All RVs are not created equal. At Campanda we only accept the best performing and the most unique of vehicles to become part of our 25 thousand strong global fleet. When you choose Campanda for your RV rental in Colorado Springs, you choose excellence in service, reputable experience and a commitment to doing things the right way.
Renting an RV can be a headache. With our platform, you can limit your search to find exactly the motorhome you are looking for. Without leaving our website, you can compare the different RVs you can rent in different cities. The old days of comparing local dealers are gone. We operate with most dealers and compare their offers directly in one page, so you have the different offers at your fingertips. You can find your optimal RV rental in Colorado Springs by filtering the number of passengers, type of RV, amenities such as A/C, electric capacity, pet acceptance policy etc..
What kind of RV rentals we offer in Colorado Springs
We offer all types of RV rentals in Colorado Springs. C Class RVs are the most common, they are the closest thing to the car you love and drive at home. It’s maneuverability, size and availability makes it the perfect choice for a couple or small family. B and A Class RVs are a little bigger in size, harder to maneuver and sometimes require a CDL (Commercial driver license) depending in which state issued yours. Colorado for example doesn’t require a CDL for vehicles exceeding a 40 foot length. That being said, be sure to check the local laws as these rules change all the time
Of course you don’t have to rent a motorized cabin. A trailer or 5th wheel is also a great option for people looking for Colorado Springs RV rentals. Just hook up your newly rented trailer to your truck or SUV and start driving, the trailer will get hauled behind you and no one will be the wiser. This way you enjoy the extra cabin space and drive the vehicle you are used to. Additionally you’ll typically save around 25% of the cost that you would otherwise need to book a C Class RV rental in Colorado Springs.
An experience worth sharing
Every year we attract more and more satisfied customers and lessors to our platform. Our customer service representatives are happy to answer your questions prior to booking your rental in Colorado. But it doesn’t stop there. When you run into troubles on the road, they are also more than happy to oblige. Whether it’s trouble with the electrical converter or finding the closest gas station in Colorado Springs, our specialized customer service professionals help dozens of clients each day to have a better camping experience. So browse our RV rentals Colorado Springs and join the community and the Campanda family.
You can also check out our RVs in Denver, Fort Collins and the state of Colorado.