Sip a delicious cup of coffee beneath a bright umbrella in a bustling, sunny Vienna café. Enjoy a wide range of Austrian alpine scenery (mountains cover over half of the country’s surface) by taking a hike in the clear, bright air. Take a trip to Salzburg (a must for fans of Mozart and The Sound of Music) and from there trek down to Eisiesenwelt to experience a breathtaking labyrinth of ice caves.
Does all this sound too good to be true, like something out of a dream? Luckily, it’s not! All of these sights and more are just a drive away with Campanda’s RV rental in Austria. Take advantage of our fantastic range of vehicles to drive to one of the most beautiful countries in Europe.
In Austria, the hills are alive with more than just the sound of music. Austria is at the core of Europe and is a bustling hive of culture. It’s also the beating heart in the center of a territorial grid that allows for easy and convenient travel to other countries. Always wanted to see the glories of Italy? What about Germany or even Hungary? No problem. With a little planning and execution, you can hop in your Campanda RV rental and see all of these places and more.
Our RV rental in Austria combines food and lodging in one mobile location. Once we hand you the keys, you will have access to a diverse range of benefits:
• Equipped kitchens for all your meal planning and cooking needs • Spacious and comfortable sleeping arrangements • Comfortable lounge areas • Sanitary facilities
We are a campervan rental marketplace for renters and dealers all around the world, and we offer a wide selection of RVs for rent. No matter who you are, how many people are with you, or where you plan on going, we are sure we can find the vehicle that meets your travel needs perfectly. Some of our top-notch RV services include the following:
We have 25,000 types of RVs just waiting to be put to use. You can choose luxury A,B, or C models, family-sized travel trailers (perfect if you don’t plan to stop much during your road trip), or highly functional vans. The magic of Austria is at your fingertips with our easy-to-use online booking, so feel free to browse our extensive inventory on your own time, compare rates, and choose the RV that works best for you.
Our customers come from diverse lifestyles and backgrounds. Whether they are millennials, baby boomers, or a retired married couple, we are happy to work with their budgets in order to help them obtain RV rental in Austria that works for them. In fact, saving you money is so important to us that if you find the same RV within 48 hours of booking that is a lower price, we’ll either match the rate or give you a full refund.
Do you have any questions or concerns about your RV rental in Austria? No problem! Email or call us right away and our outstanding customer support team will help you. We always offer great customer support to our renters in order to make everything as easy as possible. Customer service is the cornerstone of our business, and it’s what allows us to stand out from other campervan companies.
In addition to providing you with a ready team of helpful employees, we offer RVs that are regularly maintained in order that they may function at optimal levels of performance. If you experience any trouble on the road or have any concerns once you come in about your RV rental in Austria, feel free to voice them. At Campanda, you’re always number one.
One we hand you the keys to your RV rental, the possibilities are endless. While Austria is a central location that promotes easy travel to other areas, the country itself has a plethora of entertainment for travelers:
• Innsbruck: As a city in the Alps that’s long been associated with a variety of winter sports, Innsbruck is a popular tourist destination for travelers looking to get away in the colder months. Its picturesque buildings, rich culture, and skiing opportunities offer something for tourist of all ages. It is known for its interesting blend of Imperial and modern architecture.
• St. Anton: Another popular ski resort, St. Anton offers a wide range of skiing, chalets, nightlife, and hiking.
• Linz: As the third largest city in Austria, Linz is equipped with plenty of entertainment for tourists. Visitors can enjoy contemporary art galleries, musical and regular theatre, tennis, concerts, and much more.
• Vienna: It would be a shame to plan a trip to Austria and not make time for this beautiful gem of a city! Vienna is the Austrian capital and is referred to as the “City of Music.” Its artistic and intellectual life was shaped by notable residents such as Mozart, Freud, and Beethoven. It is widely known for its Imperial palaces, as well as for its historic and contemporary buildings that display the works of prominent artists.
• Melk: For travelers searching for a more spiritual experience during their trip, Melk is a great option. Although it is famous as the site for the Melk Abbey, the city also offers an assortment of castles and churches that you can easily access with your RV rental in Austria.
Europe may seem like an elusive, far-off place that’s forever out of reach, but with our RV rental in Austria, this dream can crystallize into your reality. So why wait? Make rental or booking enquires and uncover its secrets today!