Choosing RV Rental in France Is Easy With Campanda
France is considered one of the most romantic countries in the world. With its famous assortment of wines, sprawling metropolises, and rich culture, few travelers can resist the allures of this Land of Love when it calls.
However, planning a trip out of the country can be hard, especially when it comes to finding reliable transportation. For many people, this can be the one factor that actually prohibits them from even going on a trip; one look at hectic bus schedules, pricey plane tickets, and taxi fees, and the fire of adventure that once ignited their hearts sputters and dies in a wave of intimidation.
At Campanda, we want to keep that fire going! Our RV rental in France enables you to surpass all that hassle by providing you with campervans that are well maintained and reliable. You can take that long-awaited road trip to the Land of Love without worrying about any secondary transportation. When you rent an RV with us, you’re on the only schedule that matters: yours.
The Benefits You Get With Our RV Rental
We give you much more than the chance to travel in the utmost convenience. Our RV rental in France provides vehicles that are equipped with an assortment of amenities, including:
- Restful and comfortable lounge areas, where you can stretch out after a tiring day and recharge for your next adventure.
- Kitchens that come with everything you need to prepare your own meals in between trips or at the end of the day, thus cutting back on food expenses.
- Clean and sanitary facilities.
Because we know that our drivers can be anyone from college students to retired married couples, we offer a wide range of RV options. With 25,000 types of RVs and more than 800 pickup locations all around the world, we are confident that we will be able to find an RV that works for you.
Our RV rental in France comes with many options, including Class A, B, and C motorhomes (which offer differing degrees of luxury), travel trailers (a good choice for those who don’t plan to camp out in RV lots), and vans (for travelers who just want a familiar design that is safe and easy to maneuver).
Why Choose Us: Pricing and Outstanding Client Support
We don’t stop at providing you with the best RVs for rent in the area. We go above and beyond by offering friendly customer support that has served as the cornerstone of our business, and has earned us our brilliant reputation as the go-to RV provider for travelers of all backgrounds and ages.
Customer service is the lifeblood of any business. When it doesn’t flow properly, the industry collapses. Nobody understands this more than your Campanda friends, and what has made us stand out is our outstanding level of customer support.
Not sure what RV would be best for the trip you have planned? No problem. Ask our experts for advice and they will be more than happy to make sure you get the perfect vehicle. Found a lower rate somewhere else on the market? Let us know and we can either match it or give you a full refund if your RV meets a few simple conditions:
- The two offers are for the same vehicle, at the same location, and for the same dates.
- The conditions of the RV rental are the same.
- The two offers are advertised on the same day.
- The offer meeting these above conditions is found within 48 hours of when you initially book your RV.
No matter what RV location you arrive at in France, you can be confident that you’ll get our ultimate threefold package of convenience: affordability, customer support, and quality vehicles.
Your RV Rental in France: Tour the Country
Now that you have your RV rental, the next big question is this: where can you go with it? The answer: everywhere! France is speckled with beautiful landscapes, fine dining, and culture just waiting to be explored. If anything, it’ll be harder to narrow down your itinerary, because there are so many incredible places to see in this beautiful country. When you choose our RV Rental in France, here are some good places to start once we hand you the keys:
- Paris: No trip to France would be complete without a drive down to this famous city, even if it’s just for a day.
Visitors can see classic landmarks like the Eiffel Tower, Louvre, and explore fashionable outlets and cafes.
- Marseille: Perched on the breathlessly blue coast and looking like something out of a movie, this city offers a plethora of entertainment for every traveler. Some attractions include Vieux Port and the hilltop basilica.
- Burgundy: As one of France’s most famous “wine countries,” Burgundy is a must for wine tasters of all levels of expertise. If wine is definitely your specialty, you can also consider taking your RV to Bordeaux, a city hub of the famous wine-growing region.
- Annecy: A “less touristy” destination, Annecy is an old fashioned town in Southeastern France that contains cobbled streets, gurgling canals, and pastel-colored houses. It’s a good escape for travelers who want to step into the magic of the past, and who are perhaps looking for a quieter environment than Paris or Marseille.
- Arles: This is the city famous for inspiring the work of Van Gogh, and it’s not hard to see why. Once a provincial capital of Rome, the city has many remains from that area, creating an atmosphere that is at once nostalgic, majestic, and awe-inspiring.
A Safe, Affordable Way to Travel
Our RV rental in France is a great travel option for any terrain, whether you plan to drive through busy cities or a peaceful countryside. We are committed to providing you with RVs that will propel you into the experience of a lifetime, so why resist the call of France any longer? Ask us about our rental booking and make enquiries right away.
If you want to book an RV from the capital, then go ahead straight to our Paris page.
Or you can take a look at other West European countries such as:
Germany - Italy - Spain