Take a Trip With Campanda: Quality RV Rental in Germany
When it comes to the joys of the mobile holiday, you could say that nobody is as appreciative as the German people. In fact, some of the best RV brands on the market come from the Federal Republic, and if there is anywhere in Europe that offers excellent road connections, plenty of sights, and an environment that not only supports mobile holidays but goes out of its way to foster it, it’s surely the bold, adventurous land of Germany.
Our RV rental in Germany goes above and beyond traveler’s expectations by offering them an extensive range of RVs worthy of a land that is so geographically diverse. We have over 20,000 types of RVs and several hundred pickup spots in our portfolio. No matter where you are in Germany, you can be sure to find us. Whether you plan on driving through busy tourist areas or roaring down a deserted road with the windows down, you can be sure that Campanda will be able to meet all of your RV requirements.
What Types of RV Rental Vehicles Do We Provide?
A better question might be what don’t we provide? Our RV rental in Germany gives you spacious sleeping arrangements, multiple seating areas, quality kitchens that come with everything you need to prepare your own meals (which saves you money on food expenses), clean facility areas, and reliable maneuverability performance.
Our campervans are regularly maintained so you don’t have to worry about the hassle of performing check-ups yourself. We make sure our RVs are well-prepared and ready to hit the road whenever you are. Some of our campervan options include:
- Class A, B, and C Motorhomes. Starting with the highest form of luxury and ending with basic comfort rather than extensive amenities, these motorhomes are perfect for campers who plan on spending the nights in RV lots. Campsites in Germany are very cost-effective, and it’s easy enough to find ones that come with TV connections, power hookups, and sanitary facilities. Most are open in the spring through the fall, but some campsites stay open all year round.
- Travel Trailers. These RVs are ideal for people who don’t want to spend a lot of time parking in RV campsites during their trip. These travelers are on the go and want something that can last as long as them. No problem, because these travel trailers do just that, providing maximum levels of comfort and functionality.
- Vans. Perfect for shorter trips or families, our vans give customers an affordable rate, comfortable seating, and an easy-to-maneuver design.
Our Surprising Price Policy: If You Match It, You Get It
At Campanda, we work hard to ensure that our RV Rental in Germany is as cost-effective as possible. That’s why if you rent an RV with us and then discover a better deal elsewhere, we can either match the price for you or give you a full refund.
That’s right. We care more about making your trip affordable than we do about trapping you into contracts. To qualify for a refund, the RV rental simply has to be the same as the one you found with us, and apply to the same location and dates; the rental conditions need to be the same; and the two offers must be advertised on the same day.
If you find a better deal within 48 hours of your initial booking with us, and you meet the above conditions, you are entitled to a refund and we’ll make sure you get it—with no hassle and no badgering questions.
Customer Service: We Support You Every Step of the Way
At Campanda, we are not just known for the great RVs for rent that we provide all around the world. We are well-established as a great support team, and are thoroughly dedicated to ensuring customer satisfaction in all our services. That’s why we always encourage our travelers to ask questions, and we are here to help you get through any concerns you may have, whether this is picking the RV that works for you, finding the best price, or getting travel trips. We love to help, so stay in touch; our RV rental in Germany helps you take the road trip you’ve always wanted with a means of transportation you can trust.
Things to Do in Germany
When you come to our RV rental in Germany and collect your keys, the possibilities that follow are endless! Germany provides an adventure for all types of travelers, so whether you start your tour in Berlin, Munich, or Frankfurt, here are just a few other sights to consider when you’re planning out your itinerary:
- Brandenburg Gate: One of the most well-known landmarks in Germany, the Gate is a majestic 18th-century neoclassical monument in Berlin that serves as a city divide and an example of timeless architecture. With its imposing columns and impressive size, it invokes the power of the past and inspires marvel in those who are lucky enough to see it.
- Cologne Cathedral: A Roman Catholic cathedral stationed in Cologne, this breathtaking, centuries-old building is notable for its beautiful interior, peaceful atmosphere, and gorgeous structure.
- Berlin Wall: Once a sign of division, the Wall has instead become a symbol of hope and unity after it was pulled down in the late 80s. Its Fall is one of the most significant events in German history, and its remains can still be viewed—and are still impressive—to this day.
- Englischer Garden: Translated as “English Garden” this beautiful landscape is a large public park in Munich, stretching from the city center to the northeastern limits. It offers an array of lovely sights, as well as a beer garden.
RV Rental in Germany With Campanda: Creating Memories
Adventure doesn’t come to us; we have to seek it out. Germany is waiting for you, so why delay any longer in creating the memories of a lifetime? Ask about our rental booking and make enquiries today!
Want to search by city? Check out motorhomes in Berlin, Munich and Frankfurt.