With the city covering such a massive ground to cover, it can be difficult to find the right RV rental in New York. The competition is tight, the offers are numerous, and your schedule is probably busy enough to prevent you from browsing endlessly for the product that brings the best value for the money.
Fortunately, our dedicated support staff at Campanda can help you speed up the process and get you cruising down the highway towards your destination in no time. We have years of experience and positive customer feedback to back up our suggestions, so you can be sure you will get only a quality RV rental in New York at the right price.
Who We Are?
- With a proven track record of quality services in the field of RV rental in New York, NY, we have numerous RV pick-up places all around the United States. But we are not limited to the U.S.; we reach out to 32 other countries around the world and we have a total of 816 pick-up places in our portfolio.
- We have an inventory of over 25,000 recreational vehicles for every type of customer. Maintained in great shape by their owners, campervan enthusiasts themselves, these vehicles will provide a smooth trip and quality facilities for every ride.
- We guarantee the lowest price for an RV rental in New York NY in the industry, so that you can save the extra cash for your vacation. We will even refund the difference if you manage to find a better deal on a similar offer elsewhere!
- If you are looking for a quiet field trip with the family, a hiking adventure with your friends or maybe just some sightseeing on your own to take some pictures of the United States’ natural beauty, some travel advice from our experts coupled with previous customer feedback will guarantee that you receive only the best RV rentals in the New York area.
RV Rentals in New York and more
If you choose our RV Rentals in New York area, you can save some of your hard-earned money. Just think about it:
- It can be quite difficult and pricey to book a hotel room wherever there may be a huge attraction, and especially tiresome if you are hoping to visit a major festival for example, and don’t want to camp out in the crowded campgrounds. Luckily, many such attractions have free parking spaces for RVs, so you will not have to deal with more than the admission fee price!
- Speaking of camping out, with an RV at your side, you will not even need to purchase camping equipment as you can just enjoy your air-conditioned comfortable home on wheels.
- Buying food at resorts and restaurants can be slightly expensive, but our class A, B and C motorhomes include state of the art kitchenettes in which you can cook your own fresh meals in between visiting various attractions.
- Did you forget to perform a technical check-up on your car? There is no need to worry about costly inspections. Our vehicles and trailers are regularly maintained by technical experts, so as soon as you rent an RV in New York, you are good to go!
- If you can live without the luxury of an RV, a travel trailer may be a cheaper alternative, and with mostly the same facilities and storage space for your camping items and souvenirs.
All in all, if you choose us, you will enjoy an unforgettable experience in your very own RV rental in New York, NY, and only God knows how many wonderful places are waiting to be discovered in this state.
New York's Main Attractions
Obviously, New York City is the first place in the thoughts of anyone who visits the state. However, if you are looking for an RV rental in New York, you are probably looking to leave behind the Big Apple for a while and enjoy the scenery. New York State is certainly not lacking in scenery.
For skiing enthusiasts, it is a good idea to visit the Bristol Mountain Winter Resort in Canandaigua, where plenty of outdoor activities can be enjoyed with your family or friends. Rent a pair of skis or a snowboard, ride down the slopes of Bristol Mountain, enjoy some hot cocoa at the heating lodges or admire the view from the comfort of your rented travel trailer or RV. The resort offers many RV friendly amenities.
If exploration and hiking are one of your favorite pastimes, experienced travelers recommend the Natural Stone Bridge and Caves Park in Pottersville. On hot days, the natural underground grottoes and waterfalls of the park can keep you cool. The marble bridges will fill your heart with excitement at the beauty of nature. The place is about 2 miles from the main road, so it has a very serene and quiet atmosphere.
Maybe a picnic and some winding down with friends or family is just the thing you need. Head on over to the Arrowhead Marina & RV Park for a quick weekend getaway and enjoy a splendid view of Mohawk River in your very own RV rental in New York. The RV parks there are filled with various amenities: from basic stuff like restrooms, showers and laundry facility, to including cable TV, Wi-Fi and plenty of water activities at the Mohawk River.
You do not feel like driving too far from the city? The Black Bear Campground is only an hour’s drive from NYC and has plenty of facilities for your family to enjoy. Besides what is available at the Arrowhead Marina, you will be happy to know that the campground features 160 full hookup sites for your RV, picnic tables, a playground for the kids, mini golf, horseshoes, shuffleboard and many other family activities. If you are not from the state, the campground is a good and safe place to leave your RV, so you can visit NYC in the mean time.
Book a Memorable Vacation with Campanda
The best RV rental in New York, the chance to take all the people and things you love and need with you and the freedom to plan and act as you wish – you are phone call away from everything you could possibly wish for, so make that call now!
You can also check out our RVs in Newark, Philadelphia and New Jersey.