There are few states as majestic as Utah. From the expansive deserts to the red rock plateaus and the Great Salt Lake, it’s difficult to find any place that offers such an opportunity for adventure and excitement as Utah. Whether you’re going biking in Moab or exploring the shopping, dining, and entertainment of Salt Lake City, it’s important that you get the absolute most from this trip that you’ve worked so hard to plan. Fortunately, Campanda can help you do just that. When you rent an RV in Salt Lake City, you set yourself up for the adventure of a lifetime. Here’s what you need to know about an RV rental in Salt Lake City
Campanda is your destination for RV Rentals in Salt Lake City: We Have The Widest Selection!
RVs are meant to be multi-purpose vehicle and, at Campanda, we offer 25,000 makes and models to choose from. Whether you’re looking for a luxurious motorhome that can accommodate the entire family or a compact and efficient travel trailer that allows you to camp freely in the hundreds of camp grounds surrounding the Salt Lake City area, we have something for you. Our offerings include the following:
- Class A Motorhomes: Our Class A motorhomes are the most luxurious in our entire lineup. These large RVs offer the most storage space, the most amenities, and the most room for all of your family and friends. Perfect for travelers who want to enjoy their time in Salt Lake City in style, the Class A motorhome is a luxury home on wheels.
- Class B & C RVs: If you’re looking for a mixture of affordability and amenities, the class B & C RVs are the place to look. Built to facilitate memorable trips, these motorhomes offer plenty of comfortable amenities and ample storage space without the huge footprint of some of our larger RVs. Ideal for a trip that will take you around the state of Utah, these motorhomes will help you travel in style.
- Travel Trailers: Utah offers some of the best camping in the country and if you’re itching to take advantage of it, you may want to consider renting a travel trailer. Designed to be efficient, portable, comfortable, and compact, these travel trailers are perfect for camping, adventure, and exploration over weeks or months.
- Vans: If you’re looking for an option that provides more storage space than the family car without all of the amenities of our larger RVs, consider a van! Designed to be comfortable, portable, and hardy, these vans can truly go anywhere and do anything. Easy to maneuver and compact enough to get you where you need to go, the van is a great option for many travelers.
Seeing the Sights in Salt Lake City
When it comes to attractions, Utah is an embarrassment of riches. From outdoor pursuits to world-class shopping and dining, Utah truly has it all. When you secure an RV rental in Salt Lake City, UT, you can ensure you make the most of everything by seeing the following attractions:
- Architecture. Salt Lake City is possibly best-known for Temple Square, an area in the city that contains dozens of beautiful, ornate Mormon temples. Stop there to check out the architecture and get a feel for the history of the city. Tours are available!
- Geological attractions. Utah is home to some of the most astounding geology in the world and travelers who make it to Salt Lake City should also explore the areas surrounding the city, such as Zion National Park and Bryce Canyon. Perfect for photo opportunities, camping, hiking, biking, and exploring, these beautiful geological attractions will leave you breathless.
- Tourist attractions. One of the most-visited destinations in Utah is Arches National Park. Visitors to the area will get to enjoy the beautiful red rock vistas and stunning natural formations that make the area so famous.
- Outdoor recreation. No matter what you’re looking to explore, Utah offers ample outdoor attractions. Bike in Moab or hike in Canyonlands to get your blood moving and make some memories you’ll never forget.
No matter what you’re hoping to explore in Utah, Campanda offers an RV that will help you get the job done. Each model we carry is trusted, reliable, and efficient enough to get you from point A to point B in style and comfort, which has made us the leader in RV rentals in Salt Lake City. Plus, with 816 pick-up locations in 32 countries, it’s clear that Campanda doesn’t put constraints on your travel. You simply explore until you’re ready to come home and we’ll meet you wherever you may be.
Let the Pros Help Plan Your Trip
When you need an RV rental in Salt Lake City, Utah, you need look no further than Campanda for RV rental. With thousands of RVs to choose from and a dedicated support team that’s here to help you get the most from your trip, it’s easy to make memories in a Campanda RV. In order to set ourselves apart from the competition and provide our customers with the best possible service, our support staff offers the following services:
- Specific information about make and model. With 25,000 RVs to choose from, it can be difficult to make an RV rental selection. Fortunately, our staff will help you sort through the selection by supplying you with specific information about every make and model we carry. Whether you’re wondering how many people an RV can accommodate or what the transmission is like, our support team can help answer your questions so you can make the best rental decision.
- Planning assistance. If you’re taking off on a multi-week trek through Salt Lake City and beyond, you may need some help planning logistics like the pick-up and drop-off of your RV rentals. Our support staff can help you coordinate these things with your arrival at the airport, so you’ll never miss time-sensitive aspects of your trip.
Can't quite find what you like, widen your search to Utah and Nevada.