Tacoma Washington is a couple of hundred years old and is situated 32 miles away from Seattle. An RV rental in Tacoma WA is a great way to avoid the headaches and pains of checking in and out of hotels during your stay. Here, at Campanda, all our RVs are vetted and checked to assure you get the best possible RV Tacoma WA has to offer.
What Tacoma WA has to offer you
The city is engulfed between Seattle and national parks, making it a hub for both RV culture and RV rental cruising in nature. The city covers 62 square miles and a population of nearly 200,000 people. Here are some of the most see locations you can check out after renting an RV from Campanda.
- Mount Rainier National Park hosts the most mountaineers a year in the United States with 10,000 climbers attempting to reach the peak of Mount Rainier a year. The park stretches across 236,000 acres of land, giving our clients an array of scenes and wonders to gaze upon, all from the window of your RV rental in Tacoma.
- Downtown Tacoma has gone through a rebirth in the 21st century. For once you can visit Washington university. You can also take a closer look of some great early 20th century architecture as the hub makes a great mix between the old and the new.
- Point Defiance Park, as the name implies was a historical point of conflict first between the pilgrims and the natives, then between the British and the Americans. It has multiple strategic locations for combat, but most of all hosts some amazing sights to see such as Owens beach, the 5 mile scenic road and multiple camping grounds, al of which are accessible by an RV rental in Tacoma.
Where to park your RV rental in Tacoma
RV rentals in Tacoma have many options to park for the night. Here are to most popular ones
- River RV park is the closest park to the city center. It has great service and is very close to some of the best foodie spots in Tacoma.
- Cedar’s RV court is the best locally rated RV park out of the three, it has great rates for people staying long term. If you are in an RV rental however, you’ll benefit from the solid internet connection. In general Tacoma has pretty awesome internet coverage.
- Oaknoll RV Park is a small park by comparison. It’s also away from the main traffic that runs through Tacoma. This park is fairly new compared to the other two.
Campanda, Why us
Ok, you’ve decided that you need an RV rental in Tacoma WA, but picking a provider is as much an important decision as not all vehicles are created equal. Here is how we make it easy for you to choose us.
The biggest RV fleet in the world
No one has more RV rentals in Campanda. Our fleet is 25 thousand strong, and not only across Tacoma, but worldwide. Any RV rental in Tacoma on our website must be tested and get approved to ensure you get a vehicle that is dependable, efficient and fit your needs and expectations. Our vehicles operate in 40 countries on all 5 continents. Rest in assurance that your needs will be taken care of when you rent an RV from Campanda.
A standard in Customer Service
Whether you have an urgent problem or would just like to inquire about a vehicle, our experienced customer service representatives have a clear commitment to helping you. If you can’t speak the local language, we will be able to put you in contact with a representative who can accommodate you whether it’s a problem with your fuel tank or something more technical. If our support team can’t help, they’ll make sure to connect you the source that will cater to your RV rental in Tacoma.
A wide range of motorhomes and RVs
When you want to rent an RV in Tacoma but just aren’t sure of which type you would prefer, refer to our filtering process at the top of the page. You can then filter your options by price, location, sleeping spots, type of RV or if you need a special kind of RV you can inquire and tell us exactly what kind of RV rental you need and we’ll find the best option for you in Tacoma.
Here are the type of RVs we provide in Tacoma
C Class RVs are the most widespread type of RVs and by far the most desirable on a regular basis. They are geared to small families, couples and small parties of 4 people or less. They handle just like a pick up truck hauling a medium load. They never require any type of special license making them the obvious choice for most people.
B Class and A Class RVs are no issue to driver with a standard license if you have one issued from Washington. However it might be the case if you have a license issued from another state so it’s best to do some research. These RVs are a little more big but offer much more space for RV renters. Some can sleep up to 15 people, making it the obvious choice for large parties.
Trailer Rentals and 5th wheels are great if you prefer to drive your own vehicle and tow your home away from home. Since there is no motor, it makes for a more roomy cabin and streamlined interior.
Campanda in Tacoma
Campanda is popular because it compares RV rentals by different suppliers making sure you can the most fitting RV in the process. We are a customer oriented company and we make sure our clients have the best camping experience possible.
You can also check out our RVs in Seattle, Everett and Spokane.