Here at Campanda, we offer all types of RV for rent all around the world. One of our most popular rentals however are trailer rentals. Trailers are the original form of the RV made popular as attachements during the model T era.
Trailer rental at Campanda
Trailers or 5th wheels don’t have engines. It’s a good idea to think of them as a room on wheels. As is the case when you tow a boat or jet ski, you simply connect the car and the trailer and fasten and you’re on your way. A trailer rental is as simple as finding the trailer you want, inquiring about it directly and the platform and awaiting a response from the supplier within 48 hours. Campanda will include in your offer a comprehensive price including all extra amenities you ordered, insurance and the price per day of the trailer rental. Next we explain to you the advantages of picking a 5th wheel for rent.
What is a trailer
The trailer comes in two different formations one with 2 wheels and one with 4 wheels. Here are the advantages of the vehicle.
- The trailer comes complete with an electrical converter that draws electricity from the car battery, a separate generator or solar panels on the roof.
- Trailer rentals have above average fresh water and grey water size tanks by virtue of them missing an engine.
- Trailers are designed to be aero dynamic
- Trailers are on average 25% cheaper than motorized vehicles to rent.
- Trailers never come with any mileage restrictions on Campanda.
- One major feature of the trailer is that you can park it and then take the car towing it elsewhere to run errands or go visit the nearby cities.
- A trailer rental will never require you to have a special driver’s license known as a commercial driver’s license.
- The trailer is the original form of cars designed for camping and dates since the 1920’s
- The first people to use trailers were automobile and outdoor enthusiasts
Campanda, who we are
Campanda is the world’s largest marketplace to rent and list RVs online. We have over 25,000 RVs in over 40 countries. Through the years we have acquired a reputation in the world of trailer renting. On average we add 10 new vehicles a week to our existing motorhomes. Whether you need a trailer in Mexico, an A class RV in Namibia or a trailer that turns into a boat in Germany, we got your back.
Using the platform is easy. All you need to do is specify the type of RV you want to rent, the location you wish to pick up the campervan from and any other special requests that you may want to ask. If you’re not sure whether the vehicle you desire comes with extra amenities such as a electrical generator for example, you can include a note to the supplier when you make your inquiry. If for any reason you are unable to find what you are looking for, give our support team a call. They are happy to help with all your trailer booking needs but also with miscellaneous problems like emptying your grey water tank or identifying where that high pitch noise is coming from. Just don’t forget to consult our FAQ.
About the Process: Renting 5th wheels
Ok so you’ve found the trailer of your dreams and now you’re ready to book it. First you have to send an inquiry so that the supplier of the vehicle can confirm the availability of your rental. Next you receive an offer within 48 hours or a response saying that the RV is not available for this time period. Once you’ve read all the terms and conditions and want to confirm your 5th wheel rental, you submit your credit card information for a 20% down payment. You won’t have to pay the 80% that’s left until you receive the vehicle in person. In case you want to cancel your booking, you’ll need to pay a cancellation fee. For more information on that consult our FAQ.
We hope you have a pleasant camping trip. Don’t forget to say hi and send us pictures on our Facebook page!