The Great Britain offers a broad variety of landscapes for all travellers. There are numerous options for your next holiday or camp with your loved ones. Consider the rugged hills of North England, the Scottish Coast beaches or The Valleys of Wales. A great way to explore the beauty of this region is to use an RV rental in UK.
- You get to enjoy home-like comfort away from your home.
- It is a cost-effective way to cut on the cost of accommodation during your travel while enjoying luxurious living facilities.
- Offers you enough cargo space. They have more space than the normal motor vehicles, enabling you to bring along your favourite duvet, skateboards, several pairs of hiking shoes and clothes, on your trip.
Variety of RVs for Rent in UK to Choose From
RVs come in different shapes, models and sizes. Located a few miles away from London, the RVs are available for rental across England, Scotland, Wales and the Northern Island. Whether you are looking for a modern or classic RV rental in UK, your options are unlimited. The vehicles fall in four main categories.
Class A: It’s considered as the most spacious and luxurious of RVs for rent in the market. They are synonymous to luxurious transit buses. Due to their spaciousness, they contain more amenities and allow you more room for your luggage storage than the rest of the RV classes. They are more costly to hire than their counterparts in other classes. To drive them, you should have special driving skills. They hugely suit those traveling as a group.
Class B: These are the smallest in the line-up and also, the most affordable. They mainly suit two people as they contain unlimited space and amenities. Although they have fewer amenities, they offer renters the basic luxury on their trip. An advantage with this class is it can fit in any standard garage in UK in case you need to stop over.
Class C: Typically, this is the standard cargo van. Although not as spacious as the Class A motor homes, the RVs here offer ample space with the basic amenities. It normally has a king or queen sized bed and an entertainment centre with a TV. The camper portion has an extension on the roof that provides more space for storage. They are less costly than the Class As but more costly than Class B’s.
Vans and travel trailers are for renters looking for a cost-effective way to travel without the overabundant amenities offered in the Class A, B and C motor homes.
How Do I Know Which RV Is the Most Suitable for Me?
Your choice of an RV rental in UK will depend on the following:
- Budget: Class A is the most expensive, followed by class C and then class B.
- Amenities: Depends on whether you want the basic amenities or numerous luxurious amenities.
- Style preference: You could go for an old school model or a modern model.
- Cargo size: The larger your cargo, the more space you will require for your storage.
- Driving skills: Some motor home models require specialized driving skills.
- Number of people: Class A is mostly designed for large groups of people.
What Should You Look For in a Good RV Dealer
With the growing popularity and demand for RVs, dealers are emerging all over the globe. It would therefore be understandable if you were lost for choice in identifying a reliable dealer.
Worry not. There are some excellent dealers and renters in the market. Here are a few tips to help you identify one to help you rent an RV:
- They have good reputation for quality service delivery over the years. An ideal way to locate them is by checking customer feedback and reviews on the available ones. Or, ask for referrals from your friends and families who have rented RVs previously.
- They offer a wide variety in terms of models, size and shapes that you can choose from for your preference.
- They offer excellent customer services and after-sale support.
- They offer safe and secure payment options.
Hire Campanda for Your RV Rental in UK?
⎫ Campanda is committed to making an RV rental more accessible to renters and dealers around the world. With a vast category to choose from, you are certain to find something that suits your style, preference and budget.
⎫ Our unmatched customer services ensure that your needs are met and you derive value from our services.
⎫ Are you worried that an RV rental in UK may be too expensive? Campanda will help you put together a travel plan and offer you free consultation to help you put together a trip that is within your budget.
⎫ We have several rental stations near the airport. However, if you need airport pick up services, we will be happy to pick you up.
Things to Do and Places to Visit in the Great Britain
⎫ Whether you are new to the UK or a seasoned camper, RV rental in UK offers you the flexibility in cost, time and itinerary planning. You can stop over whenever you want for any duration.
⎫ If you decide to go wild camping, it is acceptable in UK. All you need to do is check out the local regulations. Purchase a camping guide too. It will come in handy in helping you find directions and ideal camping places.
⎫ The South Coast offers excellent beach camping grounds for you to have fun the British way.
⎫ You could drive from London to Cornwall in your RV to experience Britain’s Heritage first-hand at the Stonehenge.
⎫ To the North, you will find quiet and long beaches ideal for long relaxing walks.
⎫ If you enter Britain from mainland Europe, the South East side would be a great place to start off your exploration as you drive down to London.
⎫ Brighton, Devon and Cornwall are popular, traditional coastal towns, among tourists using an RV rental in UK.
⎫ You can easily transition into France and Europe from Britain if you like. For instance, you can make a ferry crossing into Ireland.
There's no better way to experience the variety of the British landscape than with a rental RV. Find yours with Campanda today to spice up your next vacation.
You will find cheaper RV rentals outside the capital. Why not check our motorhomes in Manchester, Birmingham and Edinburgh? Or look at RVs in London.