Virginia is a state made for RVing. It’s full of rocky peaks, forests, beaches, and even interesting urban destinations.
Whether you want an RV rental in Virginia so you can take a wine or brewery tour, camp out by the beach, or head up into the mountains, Campanda can help you find an RV that fits the size of your group and your budget.
Making RV Rentals Easy
To see the many things that Virginia has to offer, there’s no better way than to rent a RV. If you’re interested in this or trailer rental, going through Campanda has a lot of benefits. What is it that makes the Campanda way so special?
- We have a large selection of vehicles. If you can’t find what you want at the closest location, we have hundreds more. We try our best to accommodate you and the needs of your travel companions, whether that’s just you and your partner, your whole family, or a solo trip with your favorite canine companion. Whether you’ll need a full-sized RV or a camping van, Campanda will help you find it.
- We offer the best price for RV rental in Virginia. We stand by this statement and our low price guarantee means that if you book and find a lower price, we’ll refund you the difference. If you need help finding a recreational vehicle that fits into your budget, Campanda is the place to look.
- Our top-notch customer service team will stop at nothing to make sure you’re satisfied. We’re always here to help answer any questions you might have. Have a question about an RV you found on our website? Want to know what are our most popular models? Need help understanding the fine details of your rental agreement? Don’t hesitate to call. We’re here to help.
How Booking Your RV Rental in Virginia Works with Campanda
Start by visiting our website and browsing through our wide selection of RVs, vans, and campers. You can sort everything available by amenities, then set your travel dates to see what is available in your area when you need it.
Don’t see something you like? Call our friendly, knowledgeable customer service team. They’ll work with you to help you find something that works, whether it’s an RV, van, or trailer rental.
Virginia: The Old Dominion
Virginia is an interesting state with deep ties to American history. Located on the east coast, it’s considered both a mid-Atlantic and Southern state.
Geographically, Virginia’s greatest features are the Blue Ridge and Appalachian Mountains and the Chesapeake Bay. RV rental in Virginia lends itself to all kinds of outdoor adventures thanks to the mountain, beaches, and waterways found in this state.
Virginia is home to a lot of great and interesting history. The first English settlement in the colonies was in Virginia at Jamestown. It’s the home of eight presidents, including George Washington and Thomas Jefferson. Its state capital, Richmond, was the capital of the Confederacy during the Civil War. It’s the place where the first Thanksgiving happened and the site of the final victory for the Colonies in the American Revolution.
Virginia is for Outdoor Lovers
Part of the fun of RV rental in Virginia is exploring the beauty of its varied landscapes. Some must see places are:
- Located in the Appalachian Mountains, Shenandoah National Park has three distinct districts - North, Central, and South. Hike the trails, explore the beauty of the Shenandoah Valley, or drive along Skyline Drive.
- If it’s the beach you’re after, Assateague Island National Seashore is a unique place to get close to nature – and it’s one of the country’s last barrier island ecosystems. Here you can walk along the white sandy beaches, see the wild Chincoteague ponies, and catch a glorious sunrise.
- Check out Back Bay: an 8,000-acre freshwater refuge where you’ll find forests, marshes, ponds, and a boardwalk overlooking the beautiful beach. Walk or bike along the trails and keep your eyes peeled for the wintering wildfowl.
- Looking for some great places to camp? Virginia has countless campgrounds. In the north near Shenandoah National Park, try Outlanders River Camp for river access and miles of trails. In the southwest corner of the state, check out Fries New River RV Park. If you’re looking for something along the coast, try Gwynn’s Island RV Resort.
Can’t Miss Things to Do and See
In addition to the gorgeous outdoor adventures, there’s a lot of history and culture in Virginia. Here are some things you have to check out:
- Thomas Jefferson’s plantation, Monticello, is where he first grew tobacco and wheat. Tour the home, gardens, slave quarters, and cemetery and step back in time to see how one of our founding fathers lived.
- To see how another president lived, head to George Washington’s home in Mount Vernon. Here, you can see a working gristmill and distillery, walk through the gardens, watch the sheep get sheared in the spring, and get the recipe for Christmas Yorkshire Pie.
- Travel to an 18th-century city in Colonial Williamsburg. Here, you’ll see America’s history play out right before your eyes. Check out the armory, blacksmith shop, and stop in the Raleigh Tavern for a bite to eat.
- Visit the Yorktown Battlefield and see the place where American independence was fought for and won. You can see Cornwallis’ headquarters, the Moore House, where the British surrender was negotiated, and the Yorktown Victory Monument, which was constructed by the Continental Congress between 1881 and 1884.
Book Your RV Rental in Virginia Today and Let the Adventure Begin
If you’re ready to get started on your journey, check out our website for a listing of every RV, van, trailer rental, and camper rental in your area. Sort by location, amenities, and travel dates.
Booking online is easy, but if you need any help or would prefer to schedule by phone, call 1-800-207-6361. Our friendly customer service staff will help you find the perfect recreational vehicle for you and your travel needs.
If you’ve always had an interest in an RV rental, Virginia is a great spot for an adventure. Don’t wait another minute! Get on the road with Campanda today.