Last updated: July 13, 2017
We receive, store and process information, including personally identifiable information such as your name, phone number, date of birth, drivers license number, email address, social security number and home postal address (“Personal Information”), that you make available to us when accessing or using our Site and Services. Examples include when you:
- fill in any form on the Site, such as when you register or update the details of your user account with Campanda (your “Campanda Account”), or when you supply ID and other verification information;
- access or use the Site, such as to search for or post a vehicle, make or accept bookings, pay for a booking, book or pay for any associated services that may be available (such as but not limited to cleaning), post comments or reviews, or communicate with other users;
- link your account on a third party’s site (e.g. Facebook) to your Campanda Account, in which case we will obtain the Personal Information that you have provided to the third party’s site, to the extent allowed by your settings with the third party’s site and authorized by you;
- communicate with Campanda; and
- share information with another user of the Site (a “Member”).
We also receive, store and process information, possibly including Personal Information, when you access or use our Site and Services, including but not limited to:
- Contact Information - You may use your contact information, such as your email address or phone number to create or customize your account or to enable certain account features, for example, for login verification. If you provide us with your email address or phone number, you agree to receive emails to that email address or text messages to that phone number, as the case may be. We may use your contact information to send you information about our Site and Services, to market to you, and to help prevent spam, fraud, or abuse.
- Mobile Data -When you access the Site from a mobile device, we may receive, store and process different types of information about your location, including general information (e.g. IP address, zip code) and more specific information (e.g. GPS-based functionality on mobile devices used to access the Site or specific features of the Site). If you access the Site through a mobile device and you do not want your device to provide us with location-tracking information, you can disable the GPS or other location-tracking functions on your device, provided your device allows you to do this. See your device manufacturer’s instructions for further details.
- Log Data - We may also receive, store and process Log Data, which is information that is automatically recorded by our servers whenever you access or use the Site, regardless of whether you are registered with Campanda or logged in to your Campanda Account, such as your IP Address, the date and time you access or use the Platform, the hardware and software you are using, referring and exit pages and URLs, the number of clicks, device event information, pages viewed and the order of those pages, and the amount of time spent on particular pages.
Cookies and other Tracking Technologies
While you may disable the usage of cookies through your browser settings, we do not change our practices in response to a “Do Not Track” signal in the HTTP header from your browser or mobile application. We track your activities if you click on advertisements for Campanda services on third party platforms such as search engines and social networks, and may use analytics to track what you do in response to those advertisements.
We may, either directly or through third parties we engage to provide services to us, also continue to track your behavior on our own Site for purposes of our own customer support, analytics, research, product development, fraud prevention, risk assessment, regulatory compliance, investigation, as well as to enable you to use and access the Site and pay for your activities on the Site. We may also, either directly or through third parties we engage to provide services to us, track your behavior on our own Site to market and advertise our services to you on the Site and third parties’ websites.
Use of Information
Our primary purpose in collecting your personal data is to provide you with the services you request and those which we believe will optimize your use of the Site. You agree that we may use your personal data for the following purposes:
- For the services or to support your request;
- To contact you from time to time with user or service updates;
- To send other messages that help us provide our services on the Site;
- To assist people you have done (or have agreed to do) business with. For example if you own an RV listed on the Site and a renter who has booked or inquired with you needs your details we may pass them on; if you are a renter and the owner of the RV you have booked with needs to contact you we may give them your details;
- To customize, measure, report on and improve our Services, content and advertising;
- To promote the Site or Services;
- To compare information for accuracy, and verify it with third parties;
- To prevent, investigate or prosecute activity we think may be potentially illegal, unlawful or harmful and
We collate statistics about site traffic, sales and other commercial information which we pass onto third parties to assist us in improving the Services we provide to you. We may also use demographic information to tailor the Site and we may share that information with third parties so that they can build up a better picture of our customer base and general consumer trends.
We may also contact you about your account and your use of our Services.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
We may disclose your personal data to enforce our policies, or where we are permitted to do so by applicable law, such as in response to a request by a law enforcement or governmental authority, or in connection with actual or proposed litigation, or to protect our property, people and other rights or interests.
We may also share your personal data with:
- One of our partners if you've requested their services or if you’ve requested to be provided with information by them;
- Another Member if you have done business with them;
- A third party performing services on our behalf;
- Our third party partners in connection with their provision of goods and services;
- Other companies or business entities, for example if we are thinking of a merger with or sale to that company or business entity;
- Other companies we work with to feature all or part of our Member’s RV listings or otherwise provide promotional or other services related to our business. This might include featuring your listings and photographs on other websites; or
- Any third party you have asked us to share your personal data with – such as Facebook if you have asked us to connect with your Facebook account.
Changing or Deleting Your Information
All Members may review, update, correct, or delete their Personal Information by editing the relevant part of their profile or by contacting us. If you would like us to cancel your Campanda Account and delete your Personal Information, please contact us and we will attempt to accommodate your request if we do not have any legal obligation or a legitimate business reason to retain the information contained in your Campanda Account. Please note that, if you cancel your Campanda Account, any reviews you have posted via the Services will still remain publicly viewable via the Services.
Links to Other Websites
Our Site and Services may contain links to other websites. If you choose to visit an advertiser by “clicking on” a banner ad or other type of advertisement, or click on another third party link, you will be directed to that third party’s website. The fact that we link to a website or present a banner ad or other type of advertisement is not an endorsement, authorization or representation of our affiliation with that third party, nor is it an endorsement of their privacy or information security policies or practices. We do not exercise control over third party websites. These other websites may place their own cookies or other files on your computer, collect data or solicit personal information from you. Other websites follow different rules regarding the use or disclosure of the personal information you submit to them. We encourage you to read the privacy policies or statements of the other websites you visit.
Securing your Personal Information
We take reasonable technical and organizational measures to help protect your Personal Information against unauthorized access, destruction or alteration. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, and no method of storing electronic information, can be 100% secure. So, we cannot guarantee the security of your transmissions to us and of your Personal Information that we store.
Access to your account
Campanda will have the right to access your account to make any changes to reservations, listings, or profile information at its sole discretion.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
We do not knowingly collect or maintain personally identifiable information from persons under 18 years of age, and no part of the Site or Services is directed at persons under . If you are under  years of age, then please do not use the Service. If we learn that personally identifiable information of persons less than 18 years of age has been collected without verifiable parental consent, then we will take the appropriate steps to delete this information. To make such a request, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
According to CalOPPA we agree to the following:
- Users can visit our site anonymously.